I had bad feelings recently. Pneumonia, injury of backbone, financial problems, being unable to work… I’m a bit depressed. And it’s hard to manage so big/ambitious project as WitcherRL.
So, I take a look of UnPabloQuest. All time I concentrate about technical things – bugfixes and new possibilities. Today, I add support to arial fonts and it looks very good for me 🙂 Font bitmaps need to be improved/corrected to future (more extensive) use, but for now everything works fine. Also new type of items appear – there are rings, so amulets became neck-slot items. I changed symbols of item groups too.
This is ‘quick peek’ release, but I know what to do next now.
UPQ R7 is available in download page. Enjoy! 🙂